[nagdu] Housing and Dog guides

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Thu Apr 9 13:21:08 UTC 2009

No, I do not believe that you should tell them that you have a service
animal or will be getting one. You have the right to rent with your dog. If
it is a small unit and not covered by the laws you might be better off doing
so. To me, it's the same as stating your race, sexual preference or some
other piece of information which has nothing to do with you ability to pay
the rent and give the land lord an opportunity to discriminate.