[nagdu] Guide Dog Schools

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 10 10:29:03 UTC 2009

Guide Dogs for the Blind also offers in home training, but I don't know what
the requirements are.  In any case, they have wonderful follow up
services--flea and heart worm medicine every year, $250 for vet bills and
you can apply for more if needed (which I actually did once), and
representatives in the field to come work with you if you are having
problems.

Nicole and Lexia