[nagdu] Guide Dog Schools

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 19:23:11 UTC 2009

Sheri,
    My wife, Merry, applied to Fidelco and Guide Dog Foundation because,
like you, she cannot take the time to do an on-campus program. Fidelco
advised her that they were only doing placements in the Northeast due to
economic difficulties. I would strongly suggest you get in touch with Guide
Dog Foundation. Not only do they do home placements, they provide full
ownership of the dog upon graduation. HTH!

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala