[nagdu] a breeding question

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Sun Apr 12 23:47:22 UTC 2009

Hi Sarah;
I do know that the breeding program at Guiding Eyes does trade breeding
stock with other countries. The countries mentioned were England, Australia,
and one other I can't recall. All breeding is done via artificial
insemination, with a few exceptions.

My girl has a large head and is not overly hyper.Don't know if she is from
crossed stock, though.