[nagdu] May is Guide Dog Awareness Month

doug weil doug.weil at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 14:35:06 UTC 2009

Hello All,

This is the information I received about the program. All 10 schools across the country were asked to participate, the last I heard, 7 schools signed up. I don't know which 3 schools did not. This is huge for all the schools to raise funds and bring awareness. I'll attach a link below that explains the program.

http://www.dogchannel.com/dog-news/2009/03/28/guide-dogs-inspire-paula-abdul-to-join-campaign.aspx

Paula is very sincere about this program and did an outstanding job at our last graduation. We should be proud to have her, the Van Patten's and Petco promoting us and helping to raise funds. This will benefit all of us involved.

Doug Weil, Director of Training
Guide Dogs of the Desert