[nagdu] Housing

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 04:32:08 UTC 2009

What are the laws concerning landlords who only rent out one to three
houses? On the application it asks if you will have any pets. Should I say
no since a service animal isn't considered a pet by law? I am very cautious
to even mention having a dog guide, but want to be honest, due to the
housing trouble I have had in the past. Also I would like to thank those who
helped in the first housing issue that I had. I am unsure if I thanked these
people or not. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Lora