[nagdu] Drop-offs

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Fri Apr 17 11:23:42 UTC 2009

I can't help you with the publication/information question.

I did want to say that you can decline assistance without being rude.  Just
say "no, thank you" in a polite but firm tone.  Most folks will be
respectful of your wishes.  There will be a few that don't, but I'd say they
are being rude.

HTH
Julie