[nagdu] ot laptops

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Fri Apr 17 22:47:43 UTC 2009

Hi;
I use a Dell business class Latitude with a docking station. I have loaded
JAWS, my scanner, a printer, Open Book, and it is a great machine.
Unfortunately, Dell won't allow a Latitude be purchased without a tax exempt
ID because they do not want the other laptop , called an Inspron, to be out
sold. But the Inspiron does not have a docking station and is not as nice.
Please contact me off list if you have any other questions.
Annie C & Verona