[nagdu] guiding eyes application question

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 21:11:21 UTC 2009

Julie,
    I only ask the question so that others may think critically about the
policies and practices of those with whom we receive services. This question
is not only a question about Guiding Eyes or another guide dog school, it is
something we need to cinsider when dealing with any agency that provides us
services. IMHO, we should not just give personal information to anyone who
asks for it. It is okay to question the need for information, how it will be
used, and how secure the information will be.

Fraternally,
Marion