[nagdu] guiding eyes application question

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Apr 20 13:24:54 UTC 2009

Upon further reflection, Susan and Chassity have a point.
My concern is that the rationale for asking for this info was not
spelled out.
Also, the "it's for liability reasons" seems like a blanket statement at
times.
Asking the rationale behind such a request is well within the scope of
what we as consumers can ask.