[nagdu] Echo is 14!

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 20 17:13:48 UTC 2009

Tracy,

Oh, that's so good to hear.  I'm not planning to face my first dog
retirement for another 7 or 8 years, but I started mourning that aspect of
guide dog use sometime before my girl was fully trained.  Silly, I know,
but...  So I love to hear stories of dogs in retirement who are still with
the family or with friends close by and doing well as happy, spoiled dawgs.
/smile/

Thanks for sharing!

Tami Smith-Kinney