[nagdu] thank you

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Wed Apr 22 16:10:16 UTC 2009

Welcome Bill.  I am Linda and I am working my eighth dog, currently from The
Seeing Eye. Landon is a 3 year old Lab/Golden cross and he is red in color.
I, too, have been a guide dog user since the early 1970s and I have had dogs
from several schools but I do like The Seeing Eye the best.

We are a lively bunch on this list and have everyone from people who are
considering their first dog all the way up to longtime guide dog users.
There are so many of us with lots of different opinions and experience so I
think you'll enjoy it (smile!).  We have people with dogs from schools, dogs
they train themselves, and a guide horse user. So, enjoy!

Regards,

Linda and Landon