[nagdu] NAGDU on Thruoureyes

Vincent Chaney harlan732 at optonline.net
Wed Apr 22 20:01:08 UTC 2009

FYI...

Should anyone have had a problem opening the links for the ThruOurEyes Web
Site, the copy of a link or how the screen readers sees them will cause an
invalid address. As we from the NFBNJ wish to share the topics of our
ThruOurEyes Internet shows as the topics are primarily Visually Impaired and
blindness related, I wanted to forward the links that would work.

The ThruOurEyes Home Page follows. If your email recognizes the link you can
click on it. Otherwise, you will need to copy and paste it into your
browser.
http://www.thruoureyes.org

The ThruOurEyes JAWS Page follows that was noted in the message. You will
need to do the click or copy/paste on this address as well.
www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html

Vincent G Chaney Jr, NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU Coe-Chair  Lead