[nagdu] Marion with Joe Ruffalo on ThruOurEyes.org

Vincent Chaney harlan732 at optonline.net
Fri Apr 24 04:40:44 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

The Podcast is now available on the ThruOurEyes Web Site. A short cut link
to the page is given by Quintina but I will include it again.

http://www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html

The next link to pick is:
To listen to CURRENT podcasts using our JAWS friendly page Click Here

The second header for the JAWS and Windoweyes users is what to look for. The
header is titled 122 - ThruOurEyes with Joe Ruffalo

This above link will actually launch/start the Podcast on your computer.
To download the show, i.e. to save the show as a MP3 file, you would place
the JAWS/WindowEyes cursor over the link. Then manually do a right-mouse
click. The next is to choose the File Save As, pick a place to put the file
so you can find it
Then bring your focus to that folder and highlight the file and hit enter.
This will start your Windows Media, Quick Time, etc. If nothing starts, you
may have to start the Windows Media and do a File Open (Control O). Navigate
yourself through the Windows Tree structure to the file you just downloaded
and press enter.

Unfortunately if none of these work, your choice may be to click on the link
and listen anytime you want to hear it on your computer only.

Take a look around the Web Site as you'll likely find many other archived
shows that you will like.
http://www.thruoureyes.org

Vince
Vincent Chaney, NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU Committee Coe-Chair Lead

Message -----