[nagdu] Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Blindness*

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 25 12:16:24 UTC 2009

Sherri,
    Thanks a bunch for the support! We're hoping that, by sending people to
our site to get information, more will do so and some will send us financial
support! BTW, Merry and I just got new cell phones. She remembers that the
Orlando Chapter was doing some sort of fund raiser with old cell phones, Can
you write to me either on- or off-list and tell us more about that?

Fraternally,
Marion