[nagdu] NAGDU and the Policy on Ownership

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Apr 26 20:59:47 UTC 2009

I have a question for you and all,
In my case I think I have folks who would take my dog if something
would happen to me.
One of the plusses I have with leader doing what they are doing, is
that you can feel if your health went down the school would get the dog.
So I have gone back and forth with this one in my mind.
I do love the idea I own my dog.
I feel as if nothing is held over my head.
Or if someone called the school because they thought I was dreadful to
my dog, the school could take the dog with in the two years, being their dog.
I have to say that is a concern for me.
What are some of the thoughts on this list?
Thanks,

--
--Dar
every saint has a past