[nagdu] Devil's advocate on ownership

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Apr 26 21:55:37 UTC 2009

I feel if paper work is signed to own the dog, then you sign paper work
to give the dog back to the school.
This is what I did with some of the dogs I got from leader.
I signed paper work when I sent a dog back to GDf as well.
I feel the dog shows how they are feeling with the person in front of others.
They look afraid or they just look uninterested.
I give folks permition to write to my school if I am doing something wrong.
Because if I feel I am doing rite, I have nothing to be afraid of.
I must say here though,
I felt I did rite with leader, and they still believed all of the hog
wash sent to them, where I had no say in the matter.
Yes years have gone by, but the pain is still there.
that an outsideer has more of a pull than I the owner of any dog.
I am sure this will bother me for the rest of my life.
Yes I moved forward, and yes I have a wonderful dog.
and yes I love the school who gave me the dog.
I just don't feel I had a chance in a say, and to be told you are never
allowed on our campus again.
Makes me feel as if I did something truly wrong.
I didn't.
I was as fare with the instructor as I could be.
Also the part on paper, have you been to other schools?
If you went to a school now twenty years ago,
why would it be important to say I went here twenty years ago.
The school has no clue how you are doing, what you have been doing all
your life, and the list goes on.
I need it explained why if I wwent to many schools why I have to share
how many and why I left.
I truly don't feel it is any business of any school.
Unless you are just school hopping and want to see how many schools accept you.
I am pleased I moved on, and we the team are doing well.
so that is my story for the day, and I am stuck with it smile.

--
--Dar
every saint has a past