[nagdu] Me and My arrow

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Mon Apr 27 19:55:15 UTC 2009

Hi, everyone.  Well, there was a song by Harry Nielsen in the 1980's and they used it in the Plymouth Arrow commercials.  Well, I've learned at least part of the song again because I now have a wonderful, lovable, did I say wonderful, lovable male  black Lab whose name is Arrow.  He is all black except for some white hairs on his head.  he was out before for about a year so he's almost three and he's wonderful but I said that I think.

anyway, me and my Arrow (english teachers would cry, I know) will have many happy adventures together.

Margo and arrow