[nagdu] Me and My arrow

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 28 08:34:10 UTC 2009

I'm sure part of it is the dog, too. I just remember when I was in training,
in osme ways Irish just seemed a bit more seasoned; kind of like it was old
hat for him and the younger dogs were in class for the first time. I guess
I'm not explaining it very well and you probably just have to be there to
experience it. I just remember sometimes some of the other students
commented about how he was more settled, too. It might be something you
really don't think much about until you experience it because usually the
dogs are all the same age approximatelly when you're in class. One little
example is sitting at the dining table, Irish would pretty much quietly go
under my chair and stay there but the newer dogs who hadn't been through
that sort of thing as much were a little more rambunctious or they'd try
crawl out more.

Hope that makes a little sense any way.

Charlene