[nagdu] Devil's advocate on ownership

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 02:24:25 UTC 2009

Too true. The amount of info we have to disclose on the Bar application is
unbelievable. (Especially when you've moved around a lot for work and
school.) But dishonest people still make it through.

Would I do the same to own a guide dog? Maybe. But I'm gglad I don't have
to, simply because the process of applying is kind of painful.

Angie