[nagdu] Me and My arrow

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 29 07:42:00 UTC 2009

Dar, your comment about winning your dog over made me think of a friend who
got a new dog back last September. The dog worked for her really well but he
would hardly let her pet him and was not affectionate with her but he would
bring his toys to other people and let other people pet him. My friend loves
dogs and she had the worst time. She really thought he didn't like her. We
kept telling her if the dog didn't like her or respect her he wouldn't work
for her.. So  a couple weeks ago she calls to tell me she caught him wagging
his tail a little when she came home after she had to leave him for some
reason or other. I think recently he brought her a toy and when she went to
pet her friend's dog recently, her dog pushed between them. So he got busted
showing signs that he did like her after all. It's become kind of a thing we
tease her about osmetimes, they need couples counseling, they could be the
centerfold in a guide dog calender, her on one side him on the other.

Charlene