[nagdu] Me and My arrow

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 29 13:37:41 UTC 2009

You know this is so true.
I didn't feel the dog was sure of himself when we got together.
when he would see the instructor he would wag and whine.
the instructor shared when you win his heart, he will do the same for you.
Trust me, it happened.
I thought it was so special when he loved her so much.
He was so pleased to see her, he would do a whine like a scream.
She had to talk to him and let him know he was going into a fine home.
He would be doing just fine.
Now I am his world and I love every minute of it.
Thanks for sharing.

--
--Dar
every saint has a past