[nagdu] Indiana service animal law update

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Thu Apr 30 12:03:42 UTC 2009

Thought everyone would like to hear the end of this saga.

>From Kacie Weldy:

I wanted to give the final update that the House has concurred and approved
the Senate
Amendments on HB1603!   This means it is officially on the Governor's
desk to sign
into law and is now an Enrolled act! :D
Here are the actions from the last few days!
04/27/2009 H     House concurred in Senate amendments; Roll Call 523:
Yeas 89, Nays
0
04/28/2009 H     Signed by the Speaker
04/29/2009 S     Signed by the President Pro Tempore
Here is the link to the enrolled act itself:
http://www.in.gov/legislative/bills/2009/HE/HE1603.1.html
Thank you EVERYONE for your help, emails, phone calls, and just support in
general on moving this bill through Indiana legislation! :D  Please share
the good news and since we have requested a signing ceremony, will update
when we know that is. :) Kacie Weldy & Rei Vice President ~  Indiana Deaf
Blind Association IN Partners In Policymaking:  Class of 2009 Read here
about my journey with my guide dogs and life:
http://hearnoevil-seenoevil.blogspot.com

 Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com