[nagdu] labradoodles and schools that use them?

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Sat Aug 1 14:40:01 UTC 2009

Hello;
I've talked to a few labradoodle owners who say that their dogs do indeed
shed and that one cannot guarantee that just because the dog is a
labradoodle  that it will not shed. That's the risk of cross-breeding. As
long as you're willing to take that chance, good luck to you.

As an aside, if you are concerned about allergies and such, regular grooming
and good nutrition really do make a difference. I'm sensitive to dog hair
but I find that the routine of brushing and premium food for my dog seems to
keep me from having allergic reactions to her hair. Just a thought.

Annie