[nagdu] Pet tags on the beach

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Sun Aug 2 13:54:49 UTC 2009

I'm not sure it is a question of morals, ethics, or anything else like that
if you are fulfilling your responsibilities as a guide user. I guess I
really didn't know you have to do that. Are you supposed to license the
guide in a community where you live, for I've not done that either. He never
runs free and is microchipped. I have actually wondered about this.

Cindy Lou