[nagdu] and so soon they leave us!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 4 01:40:11 UTC 2009

Sherrill,
    Merry and I were so sad today as we went through our mundane tasks!
Merry has so much spirit and is such a happy dog! Her name fits her well!
Merry and I will come over soon to spend some time with her precious
namesake! Give our pup a pat for each of us here!

Peace & Love!
Marion, Merry, Louiza, & Joy