[nagdu] Dave, Tammy, & Maddox Anspach

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sat Aug 8 00:30:28 UTC 2009

Hi Marion and all,

Thanks for telling us about this, I think this is awesome.  I know Dave
would be pleased, and it seems that Maddox and Debbie sure are.  With the
new Leader ownership policy as it is now, it is still possible this could
have happen if Dave had applied for full ownership after two years.  This is
not to say I agree with the new policy, just saying this transfer of
ownership could still have happened under it, as I know Dave had Maddox for
more than two years.  Hope that makes sense.

Dar, I did hear of this happening once with a dog from Leader whose handler
had died or something, and the dog was still young enough to work.  The dog
did go to another handler without going back to the school and was with him
till she retired.  As I remember it, he just asked the school if he could
have her, and they agreed.  Don't know much more detail than that.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
6:16 AM