[nagdu] Ownership Rights

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 18:27:13 UTC 2009

Cindy,

Back in 2007, I believe, Leader changed its policy to retain ownership for
two years. Someone recently told me that she had been told by Leader that
they retain ownership for one year. I can't find anything about yet another
policy change on their web site. Can any Leader grads fill us in on just
what theh policy is?

Angie