[nagdu] Ownership Rights

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 8 21:06:08 UTC 2009

Lora,
    At least the case of this person killing his dog is their justification
for their regressive policy. Though it is hearsay, it is my understanding
that Inky was this person's second dog and that he had the dog for more than
two years before this incident. Therefore, their policy would have done
nothing to prevent this tragedy! Even if it is not exactly as I have sated
it, what difference would the ownership policy had done to prevent it, as,
again my understanding is that there were no indications that such a thing
would have happened. With the several incidents of unwarranted interference
by Leader that I have been made aware of, I feel they have demonstrated
their custodial perspective illustrated in this policy.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala