[nagdu] Dave, Tammy, & Maddox Anspach

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Aug 10 15:56:29 UTC 2009

Marian and list,
Does this mean that there is no merit to the statement that a dog and
person are matched?
If this is so, why must we as the end-users go get a dog and spend
several weeks at a school with it? Why can't I just go to a school, say
"I like that one" and then leave with that dog?
I am truly curious and would be interested to know people's thoughts,
both those who work for a school and those who do not.
If the dogs will work for anybody once they are taught how to guide, why
do theschools say "we matched x dog with y person"?