[nagdu] Matching

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:30:53 UTC 2009

I don't think actually that there is that much to matching, since several of
the guide dog teams in my last class did not work out. I still am glad I got
Bailey, but one noticeable thing; she is quite short and I am quite tall. I
have to use a longer harness handle to work effectively with her. She is a
very stocky built lab.
Sherri