[nagdu] Matching

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 12 18:46:17 UTC 2009

Lily and Lily is pretty bad!  Luckily, one of the TSE traditions is that
you can rename your dog right away, if you want!  Quite a concept for
those of us who started out at a school where the name is supposed to be
something you live with, if possible.

I live in dread of getting a dog with my husband's name.  I have a list of
alternatives, if it comes up.  On the other hand, if I got a Harpo,
because I play the harp, well that would be great!
When my instructor told me I was getting a dog named Ben, I was delighted.
 Ben has been on my list of good dog names for a long time.

Tracy

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/rebecca.pickrell%