[nagdu] To Marion

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:52:15 UTC 2009

Since you're after one of the limited availability breeds, then I'd
apply to all the schools that train them. Besides, if they have a dog
for you and you decide not to go there, it would seem that you could
tell them at that point. Since you're looking at a year or more
though, I'd go ahead and get the process started.

Jmt,
Wayne