[nagdu] Gabe is 3 years old

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Aug 15 03:49:12 UTC 2009

I kind of have a similar problem, except that it is the other way around.  I
have a female black lab, and almost any guy can get her spun up so  easily.
I often times wonder if that is one of the reasons that she was not given to
a man.
	Yes, I know about the go crazy around trainer thing.  As Lexia was a
pass back (would have gone out the month before, but did not for some
reason, probably more people than dogs), so her trainer was not a trainer
for my class.  However, there was a day that they wanted to get the routes
done sooner than usual (I think it was going to rain), so they brought in
extra trainers, one of whom was Lexia's trainer.  She flipped out when she
saw him.

Nicole and Lexia the energy ball