[nagdu] NAGDU project?

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Aug 16 19:19:38 UTC 2009

I think it's a great project.  In fact, I'd like to expand this to make
several of these cards: one for airlies, one for taxis, one for restaurants,
one for convenience stores, one for housing.  Certainly, the cards would say
much of the same things, but, the card would be slanted toward the entity in
question.

I'll help.

margo andArrow