[nagdu] NAGDU project?

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 22:51:46 UTC 2009

The only problem is that we are very limited by the available space. My
personal view is that the air travel card should be restricted to things
that specifically are related to air travel, things that are part of the Air
Carrier Access Act and the applicable regulations. I figure we can always
explain the etiquette. Those types of things are also likely to be the areas
where we will not be questioned once we explain the rules. If I tell a
flight attendant not to pet my dog, I don't have to produce a card proving
that this is inappropriate. On the other hand, airline employees sometimes
think they know more about issues like seating and deplaning than we do
ourselves.

Those are just my thoughts.

Angie