[nagdu] Matching

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Aug 18 17:10:09 UTC 2009

Hi Annalisa,
I'm "Golden retriever" (dark red) red and so is Landon!  It took my
instructor TWO days to realise the color match when he was watching me work
and we were in the bright sunshine.  It was so funny when it dawned on him
that we matched.

I also matched my college friend's Golden retriever guide. When I got my
first guide, I got the black Lab - that matched my friend - a brunette, and
she still had that Golden that matched my hair.

Linda and Landon