[nagdu] Air Charters and the extra seat

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Aug 18 18:39:19 UTC 2009

Peter,
It sure would be nice if the airlines put in wider seats. But, dream on, we
all know that the airlines seem to be nickel and diming us for everything
and they want to cram in as many people as possible. I don't like what is
going on and I fly as little as possible.

Charter planes?  Could be a good alternative to look into.  But I don't
think this would become a real common thing because logistacally speaking -
what would happen with the skies clogged with aircraft like a Los Angeles
freeway? But, a great thought! (grin!)

Linda and Landon