[nagdu] Air Charters and the extra seat

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Aug 18 20:31:18 UTC 2009

How would you go about getting this done nationally?
When they would have to rebuild larger planes?
Just a thought.
I also found it interesting where you would get back the payment of a
childs seat.
When we who fit in one seat pay the ticket and forever nothing back smile.
I read the other night that more rules were being tacked on.
It makes you not want to travel at all.
I just heard a quick thing on this, where I know I show my ID card,
there was something else that had to be done.
Oh yes birthday and year.
If this is on the  back of your ID card, I was quite confused.
A birth certificate.
this is for flying even in the states.
That is all I can remember.

--