[nagdu] air fares

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 22:04:54 UTC 2009

Hello Wayne and listers,

    No it would be to ensure there would be ample for both Johnny and me
given my experience with Southwest. Asit turns out Delta does not offer
first class on all of the legs of our flights so it's putting cheese down a
rat hole. However if we found a charter for a similar fare that could take
us directly in to Salina that would be wonderful but truthfully I don't see
that happening any time soon. Should I get a big surprise you'll hear about
it in this flight plan first.

Peter Donahue