[nagdu] Dave, Tammy, & Maddox Anspach

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 27 15:17:29 UTC 2009

Thanks!  I was poking fun at myself for those little bouts of nervousness
about the "real" Seeing Eye dog.  And I am very interested in seeing how
Mitzi does around another working dog!  It's a fun time trip, with hiking
and a picnic and just good friends, so that will make it more relaxed for
all of us.

My friend and her dog do seem to be a real good match, and she shared a lot
during her time at TSE.  I was impressed, and so far this dog seems to be
exactly what she wanted/needed.  I'm tickled pink. /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney