[nagdu] dog corrections

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Aug 27 15:25:18 UTC 2009

I do verble corrections after I have been with my dog for quite some time.
When needed I will do a chane correction.
Much easier if he will listen to me.
Our school also teaches harness correcting.
Then people don't realize the dog is being corrected.
You know the kind where your dog isn't doing anything, but sniffing all
the way?
Yes I had this happen the other day.
I ignored the person and kept correcting the dog until he listened.
He knows I catch on to that nose of his.
People say hi so the sniffing starts.
Then oh pet me.
I put him between my feet when I am at mass.
Then he behaves himself.

--
--Dar
skype