[nagdu] Restricting your doctor in dr office

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:05:00 UTC 2009

I can answer this one, the dog's can go anywhere you are in the doctor is
lucky enough to have any exray equiptment in office then I put the dog on a
down stay near where to technician is and he is fine.

Someone who is a certified medical biller I go everywhere in the doctor's
office my last job was working at the home office of sunrise medical
laboratories here in NY which services the tri-state area, the dog was
allowed anywhere I went, and in a lab area, I got to go where the patients
don't go, so they are allowed in almost all areas including hospitals accept
for clean areas, such as a clean room, where every must be out of the room
to prevent infection or they have to where almost like space suits to come
anywhere near you, in the operating rooms, even post op, unless, like myself
who is a kidney transplant recipient, and I didn't have my dog yet, they are
not allowed right after you have your transplant, not for at least 3 months.
That was the protocol, but again I didn't have my dog when I had my
transplant.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3