[nagdu] practice dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 3 19:52:10 UTC 2009

No, we didn't work the practice dogs in my class, either.  Just simple
obedience.  I guess it gave our trainer a chance to see us with real dogs.
 You know, some people are more vigorous in their petting and commands
than others.  For me, it was just fun to play with a few dogs.

A friend of mine actually worked one of the dogs being considered for her.
 She decided it wouldn't suit her best.
That would be interesting, though I might always wonder about that dog
afterwords.

Tracy

> When I got Marjorie, GDB didn't work with practice dogs, I don't thing.
> Maybe they did with the first-timers.  I don't know.
>
> I did go to TSE once and they gave us dogs to interact with before we got
> our gods, but we didn't actually work with them.
>
> Kaye

>>> way. I heard that Liz was career-changed for allergies, but I still
>>> think
>>> about her from time to time.
>>>
>>> I wish Seeing Eye would tell us the names of practice dogs when we work
>>> with
>>> them. I especially remember the male GSD for our group. He wasn't