[nagdu] TEAM MATES MENTORING

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 05:16:01 UTC 2009

Julie,
    All too often, blind people are seen as those in need of "carity" or
volunteers. It's great to get out and show that we are volunteers, as well!
Last January, when President Obama declared Martin Luther King, Jr. Day a
National Day of Service, the NFB across the country took this opportunity to
demonstrate this very thing! It was an awesome experience! Most of you on
this list are volunteers with NAGDU! We greatly appreciate your willingness
to be of service!

Fraternally yours,
Marion