[nagdu] Trice Update

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 5 20:01:53 UTC 2009

HI Laura,

You did the right thing, as you did not just give up and quit, but gave it a
chance and tried to figure out what was going on and implement some
strategies to address the issues that you were facing.  Your safety as an
individual and a team is #1,a nd although difficult to make this decision,
you will find the school that best fits your needs we are all certain.  The
best to you and Trice too!

Steve Misha and Ripley