[nagdu] Fake service dogs news story

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Dec 6 13:18:32 UTC 2009

Thank you dear lady!  Your help could not have come at a more timely moment.
I am putting together a proposal for making a few educational and
municipality  web sites accessible. Thanks will let you know how it changes
my position and thoughts on unemployment, peace.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.