[nagdu] t shirt bags

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Dec 7 23:36:49 UTC 2009

Hi there,
I am looking for t shirt bags or bags to pick up after my dog.
I use the toileting harness.
Where we used to get the bags doesn't sell them any more.
Is there a different bag I could use as well.
I don't care for the grocery bags, when I would get them from the
store, many would have extra holes in them.
so this didn't work out well.
If you have a different kind let me know.
when I go on Google site to check it all out, and try to go to a site,
it says it can't be found, the site that is.
so I don't know what is happening.
Thanks,

--
--Dar