[nagdu] Who's in charge!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 9 13:22:45 UTC 2009

Tami,
Yes, I know I'm not supposed to admit it, but it's just too obvious!  <grin>
One time a trainer came from TSE to give me a hand with something, and she
said "Who's in charge here!"  Meaning to jazz me up and make me ferocious
or something, I guess.  But I just laughed, because I know the answer all
too well.

Not that Bubba is wild and totally out of control.  But he does know how
to get his way.
Tracy