[nagdu] Pickup bags

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 01:57:33 UTC 2009

Wayne,
    NAGDU is planning on getting some dog-related items to sell on-line as
fund raising projects. One thing that would be great would be the "Bags on
Board". We have also discussed harness bags. We are waiting until we have
our Toll-Free Education & Advocacy Hotline up and running so we can imprint
this number on our products.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

to sell